Ask yourself what your dancing goals are
What you want to do determines which options are best for you. Ask yourself the following questions before you begin. Doing your homework is important before you commit your time and money to this hobby.
Which one fits you best?
1. I 'd like to get out of the house for some exercise.
2. I'd like to meet other couples/singles?
3. I'd like to make new friends.
4. I'm a dance enthusiast! I love everything about dancing.
5. I want to learn all the dances.
6. I want to meet a dance partner and perform.
7. I want to win competitions and prizes.
8. I only have a few bucks so I'd like to spend it wisely.
9. I am independently wealthy and have lots of money to burn on tons of lessons, dance weekends and cruises galore!
Once you decide what your goals are you can look for a place to start your learning.